Tumblelog by Soup.io
Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.
A physician or scientist may apply for permanent residence through employment and may submit a green card application while physically present in the US (”adjustment of status” application) or at a consular post abroad (immigrant visa application). The green card application process generally has several steps, and is usually commenced by a sponsoring employer.
Green Card Overview | Green Card for Doctors

Don't be the product, buy the product!